Waiting for the release of Light Fury at DN SEA... getting impatient

Light Fury, that ultimate new Dragon Nest character I crave so much. It has recently been released to Korea and China servers and South East Asia, to where my DN account exists. We would be having the new content by February, if the rumors are true, or maybe March, if the prior reports could be believed.
Assassin - Bringer Classes
Dragon Nest, by the way, is the massive multiplayer online role-playing game (mmorpg) I've been addicted to since its open-beta at SEA server last August 2011. Yeah, that's more than 2 years worth of gaming experience with the world of Dragon Nest. I was even able to create a bunch of characters with different specializations and half of them are of high levels. I started with a Warrior named Aarron but he was short-lived. I shifted to becoming a Priest after some few weeks. There were many times I became undecided who to make into my main character. It was my Priest Anctuscael, who later became a Saint, who finally got the distinction of being my main character. Yet, my interests with the gameplay changed with my moods, and maybe the seasons, rainy, sunny, windy, that my focus was kept away from the Priest to a Sniper, then to a Spirit Dancer. They're sexy babes. I think I was drunk when I bedded them (not literally of course... lol). They're just too uber cute gals with great skills. I'd find a way next time to post their pictures here.

Anyway, the Light Fury would soon become my new and final main character for Dragon Nest. It is also a support character the same with my previous Saint. The only difference is that it also has great damaging AOE skills. I love its summons, the light attack based skills, its non-stop heals, and not-to-mention, its Goku-like Haaa-me-Haaaa-me-WWWAAAAVVVVE!!! Hahaha! I like to see that soon! Well, the only problem I'm facing right now is naming it. I like unique names just like the ones I did with my previous ones such as Anctuscael, Aeiasarog, Arccange, Akurus, Ayakomaria etc. I wish to come up with the best name that would describe my new alter-ego in the Assassin class of Light Fury. Any name sugggestions? :D

Comments